Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Hello all, You have asked what I want for my Birthday. Here is an example of a desk that I want. I really like the style on the first one. Maybe you all can get together and get me this.

http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATES/PRODUCT/Product.asp?Params=Category=5-22Level=2-3pageid=1656

I am not saying that I necessary like this one in particular. I like the drawer and the style.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey the link is flawed when I click on it it gives me an error message.

Talk to you soon,

love ya,

Mom