Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Monday, September 14, 2009

Update from Carbondale

WoOo HoOo....Iam so close to being done with Law School I can taste it. I thought that I wanted to be a student forever, and maybe I will come back to school, but I really am looking forward to coming home from work/school and not having homework. I am looking forward to the day when I can come home and do laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc... without feeling guilty that I have homework to accomplish. I don't know what life after law school will bring me....I am sure it won't always be easy or fun...but look out real world, here I come.

No comments: