Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Thursday, March 25, 2010

What to Look Forward To

I hope you enjoy the new format of my blog. In addition to my normal postings, I will be adding information on a number of new legal areas. Those interested in Social Security Disability, Supplemental Security Income, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Gun Laws, and other miscellaneous law will be happy to see the new additions. At the top of this page is links to other pages that will soon be filled in with information on these topic areas. For those who do not have an interest in the specific areas of law listed, look to the misc. law topics. I will put recent changes in the law that may be of interest in the daily lives of everyday citizens. Please choose to follow my blog by clicking on the left. This will allow you the opportunity to keep in touch with me and let me know what topics you would like more information on. Thanks for visiting my blog, look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jonathan

No comments: