Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Nonsense - enjoy the food


I was looking through some picture and ran across this one. I remember this day as the day I ate 18 apples. Although every apple tasted good, there was definitely the law of diminishing returns working against me. I kept getting fuller and fuller but they tasted so good. Some times you just need to live a little even though it will hurt a little later. With Christmas eve and Christmas coming up, remember it was worth it, look at that smile.

No comments: