Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Monday, December 17, 2007

Thoughts of Being Done

The time I spent doing things preparing for finals means that I let the dust bunnies begin to take over. I am now in a war to take back the homestead. The dust bunnies are a formidable foe. The are masters at hiding and evade a rag like seasoned soldier. This war can only be fought on the ground because once they take to the air, the have air superiority. I feel like I am fighting the Luftwaffe. I have heard that the scientists back home have been inventing a great weapon with sucking power that will turn the tide in our favor. I have been working from the top down. I believe the only bunnies left are laying low. Wish me luck for the war is on. If God is on our side, by sundown I will prevail. Down with the dust. God Bless Cleanliness.

No comments: