Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's been awhile

I know that there is pain, but if you hold on for one more day, break free right from the chains. This is the chorus from the song "Hold On" by Wilson Phillips. I have listened to this song over 50 times in the last two days. I don't quite know why? But this song seems to speak to me lately. If you have not heard it before enjoy the clip. I think it might be time to let go though. Nevertheless, I will hold on I'm sure. I don't let go very quickly. I still need to figure out why this song has spoken to me so much but I thought it would be a good time to let you in on where I have been. Christmas break was good, my new classes are good as well. I don't feel like I am drowning like last semester. Consequently, I feel like I am in control and that is a nice feeling. I do know that Civil Procedure will be a very difficult class so I am taking advantage of my situation and looking to supplementary resources early. I am signing out for now, but a new post is coming soon.

No comments: