Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Paralyzed

This day is one of no productivity. When adversity arises it reminds me of just how human I am. I have recently been filled with pride in the amount of work that can be acomplished in one day. When emotion hits, I become paralyzed and can't accomplish anything. Relationships are wonderful to have but when those you care about face adversity you also feel the sting of shock. What is nice is the resiliance that I have been finding in myself. By tommorow I am determined to be back as my same old happy self. I wish all of my readers the same.

2 comments:

Aunt Lorri said...

Jonathan

Aunt Lorri said...

Jonathan,
Life continues and must go on. Remember the memories of the pass, cherish them, and learn from them, but you must continue to go forward and make new memories. Yes, there will be hard times, but you must have hard times to appreciate the good times. I remember the time you talked about "the bumps in the road." I am here to help and support you no matter where you are. Keep those new memories a comin, life is way too short to dwell on the past. I am not saying forget, keep them close to your heart and use them to make your life a better one. Ask for help when you need help and support. It is OK to cry and remember the ones you love who have passed. Their memory should give you strength. Also showing your feelings shows you are human and have feelings and a sense of compassion. I am proud of you. I love you.
Love, Aunt Lorri