Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Law Office of Jonathan W. Cole | Getting Started

So today is the first day of the useful form of this blog. I have been randomly posting things about law and things in recent times that are applicable to the law. I now have my office, which was a giant project in itself, and am in the process of moving in. One would not think that you could work from 8:00 A.M. until 9:00 P.M. and not even get close to the jobs accomplished that you would like to accomplish. I have got the new office painted, installed new cat5 line, installed my network, installed my copy machine into the network, ordered the sign for my front window, and recieved my business cards. I sill need some additional furnature and other misc. things but The Law Office of Jonathan W. Cole is slowly coming to fruition. This blog will be set to discuss the new legal concepts that do not directly fall into my main practice areas, the trials and tribulations of having a law practice, and the things that make a life of law so much fun and so fulfilling. I have to give credit to all of the family and friends who helped make this journey so much smoother. My Mother, Aunt, Aunt and Uncle, Grandmother and Church Friends have all played an enormous part in the creation of this practice. I am eternally grateful to all of those individuals who have helped make this law office a success. I have gotten some great ideas of how to help the community understand their legal rights and how proper legal planning now can prevent a ton of hassle later in life. It is true that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

 In posts to come, I will take you to my other blogs through links...but that will have to wait. I would like to get them better started before you get to see them. Thanks for being patient. I hope you, the reader, can get a good deal of information from this blog. If you have any questions for me, feel free to comment and I will try to provide an answer as soon as possible. I am going to try posting once a week in the begining, with the goal of more than one post a week as the goal. Thanks for reading and as always, stay safe...stay legal.

  JWC

No comments: