Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Frustration

Deterioration. When you mind becomes full it can only go the other way. My short term memory is full. I need time to process. By cramming more information into my mind than it can hold I think I am destroying its ability to hold information. I have a full brain. Let me process. How can you hear a sentence, read a word and have it look like nothing. That is what I see. Senses are numb. Survival is all that is left. Let my mind process. TMI. TMI. TMI.

No comments: