Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Crunch Time

It is finals crunch time and what did I do today. Went to a study group for the class, went to lunch, outlined, fell asleep with the lap top on my chest, woke up and resumed studying. The rest of the evening will be studying and a group sesison tonight if everything goes as planned. If there is any hope for me I need to find a way to make it past this Thursday evening. It feels like the body doesn't want to keep up with the books. Perhaps that is the lesson I need to learn, you can never outpace a book, just hope to enjoy the run. If everything goes well, in one week I will 1/3 done. But this week I suspect will go very slow, and very fast.

No comments: