Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday

School is back in Session, The weekend was great and things are back to their unorginized self. There is a final tommorow and the next day. For most of the rest of the week we have class all day. So there is no chance that I will get anything other than the domestic stuff done. The cottage is a mess, like always and it needs to be cleaned before we leave. Therefore, I will either be studying or cleaning until I go to london. The internet here is getting really sketchy so I don't know when I will be able to write again. I love you all, and can't wait to see you.

No comments: