Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Monday, May 19, 2008

I've Made It

Hello All,

I am here in DIngle and sitting before my first class, I don't havve much time to write but wanted to let you know I am doing well. The cottages we are staying in are wonderful and spacious. I am with one SIU guy and another from University of Miami. He was a Monmouth College Grad. That is kind of cool. DIngle is beautiful and hopefully I will have a chance to explore tonight. Love you all.

Jonathan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jonathan,

I am so glad to hear that things are going good for you. Have a wonderful time, study hard, have fun and Be Safe. Loving you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Mom

Unknown said...

Jonathan,

I am so glad to hear things are good there. Have a wonderful time, study hard, have fun, and BE SAFE! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers enjoy!
love,
Mom