Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dingle

Still tired. I only got four hours of sleep last night. It seems to rain here all the time and it is very cold. Unfortunatly, I haven't seen Dingle hardly at all. The high point of yesterday was eating pan fried sole. I can't wait for the weekend, hopefully I will be able to catch up on my sleep and see a little of the town. I finally booked the trip to London. I don't have time to send you the information but when I hhave the chance I will let you know the details. Hopefully these professors get tired of assigning so much work. We could really use the break.

No comments: