Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The last day in DIngle

I haven't heard from you all in a while so hopefully you all are doing well. I have still to find anything good in dingle to buy. We have a party tonight at our Irish hosts pub. Then it is off to bed becasue it is a 7:30 bus ride to the airport. Off to London. This trip is like a whirlwind of stuff. I am hoping that things are quiet in London, but they probably won't since I only have a short time there. I won't be writing until Classes again so don't worry about me. I will talk to you all again in Galway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jonathan,

The time flies so quickly. Try to enjoy every moment you will be home soon enough to rest. Everything here is going well, everyone is fine and we all looking forward to hearing your stories and seeing your pictures. You never sent us the info on your London trip. Stay safe and have fun. Know that we are all thinking of you all the time. Have FUN! Will look forward to hearing from you again when you return from London.

Love,

Mom

Wendy said...

Jon,
By the time you receive this response you will be in London...how exciting. I can't even imagine what your experiencing. Try and enjoy!

I am sure you did well with your finals...after looking at the notes...the first line, I was lost. That's why your there and I'm here. I am sooo proud of you. I can't believe my nephew is going to be a lawyer...WOW! You sure make me proud.

Yes, Grandpa was with you biking. He's with you during all the choices/obstacles/decisions you make. He's your number one fan! There isn't anyone who would be prouder... Grandpa is with you always.

I can't wait to see your pictures...what a life experience.

Everything here is going well...the house is really coming along. The foundation is in and the new windows in the front have been installed. Hopefully in about a week and a half they will be framing the back. I am really pleased with the builder...I believe it is all being done nice. I can't wait for you to see it.

The kids are good...they sure miss you. Keep up the hard work. At times it can be difficult...but the rewards are right around the corner.

Looking forward to hearing about London...I miss you and love you very much.

Wen