Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Monday, June 2, 2008

Class in Galway

I am so tired, I hope to be on skype tonight around 9-11. I am making no promises but my goal is to try. It is six hours later here. So that would be 3-5 in the afternoon by you. If you happen to be on, maybe I will see you. I miss you all very much and am becoming frustrated now that I am back with the program. I am shocked that these people can dress themselves. They don't even know who is on the trip. I have never seen a more disorganized group. BTW, they still haven't managed the payments for everyone yet. They don't know where some of the money went. It is a large fiasco. Now they are having money issues. I think monkeys took over the program and have spent the money on Bananas. Love you all a lot

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jonathan,

I will still be a work and or driving home when you might be on Skype so I will not be able to see you or talk to you but, I will be thinking of you. Please keep your chin up in regards to the way things are going with the program. I am sure you are learning things in spite of all the problems and you are learn others because of the problems if nothing more what pitfalls to avoid in the future. Don’t give up on seeing the courts just yet you never know, it might still happen. I will try to write you soon. As I am at work this is all I can do now. I love you Hang in. Stay safe and have fun!!!

Love,

Mom