Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Spain Update

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i7NcbRiXnL74sd6BGfxBXB5HdLgA

We are thinking about changing the plans, there are now injuries in Spain.. I don't think it is as big of a deal as it is being made out but who knows. Naila is kind of freaked but I think it will be OK. SHe wants to cancel. I think I am going to try to do it. I will check the news reports tommorow and see where we are at. I love you lots and will try to keep you updated. Now it seems as if the Police are stepping in.
Jonathan

No comments: