Rule of Law: Government in all of its actions is bound by rules fixed and announced beforehand - rules which make it possible to forsee with fair certianty how authority will use its coercive powers in given circumstances and to plan one's individual affairs on the basis of this knowledge.
(F.A. Hayek) The Road to Serfdom

Friday, June 6, 2008

Moving On

Wendy and Coutures, sorry to hear about the setback with the house. Everyone else, I am assuming you are all doing fine. Grandma, if you can't seem to work the comments, you can always email me at soloman17@yahoo.com I am off to Dublin after class today. It will be a long ride. I have 10 min. to pack when we get back but luckly I have most packing done. I just have to put my toilitries in my backpack. I had a full 6 hours of sleep last night so I feel a little recharged. The professors are piling on the work load again. SO I read until midnight and called it quits. Nothing else here is new. I saw the Cliffs yesterday and it was nice to see. Unfortunatly, they wouldn't let you go too far becasue so many people have fallen off. I don't have much to add for today but have you all in my thoughts. I guess I will be in Dublin around 6 tonight, so hopefully, I will be able to have some dinner tonight.

No comments: